1) Go to the sign up page
Atfarm comes as a web and mobile app. You can create your free Atfarm account either in the Atfarm web app in your desktop browser or in the Atfarm mobile app on your mobile device.
2) Set up your account and choose your role
- Enter your name and select your country. We need to know your country since our recommendations are specific to your region.
- Choose your role: farmer or advisor. You can change your role later at any time as long as you do not have an active subscription. As a farmer, you create your own farms and fields and can invite collaborators to your farms for easy collaboration. As an advisor, you add your clients and map their farms. Your clients create their own farmer account and can view their farms, fields and recommendations. Advisors can also add collaborators to farms.
- Click on GO TO SIGN UP.
3) Enter login details and tick the boxes
- Enter your email address and set a password. You will use these details to log in to your account in the future. Please make sure to enter email address and password correctly.
- If you would like to stay informed about our Yara products and services by email, tick the COMMUNICATIONS FROM ATFARM box. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time later.
- Please read our Yara digital farming terms and confirm that you agree by ticking the TERMS AND CONDITIONS box.
- Click on START DIGITAL FARMING to create your account.
4) Get started with Atfarm
Your account has successfully been created and you are now in your Atfarm account. If you chose the farmer role, you can add your fields to your farm. If you chose the advisor role, you can add your first client.
In the future, you can log in to your Atfarm account with your email and password.
5) Verify your account
We have sent a verification email to your inbox to confirm your email address. Please click on the link in the email to verify your email address. Confirming your email address is a requisite to later reset your password in case you forget it.
If you cannot find the verification email, please read here.