Atfarm's biomass comparison tool can be used to
|Visualise changes in biomass in a field over time|
|Compare biomass of a field between different dates|
|Identify anomalies in a field and discuss possible measures|
You can access up to two years of historic cloud-free satellite images and biomass maps.
For biomass comparison, all biomass layers can be selected to show the in-field variability.
Read here about the different biomass layers and which to choose for your purposes.
This way you can compare the biomass of your field:
- Log in to Atfarm.
- Select a farm.
- Select a field.
- The field view opens.
- Click on the 'Biomass comparison' tile in the lower right corner of the map.
- The biomass comparison page opens.
- Select two dates for which you want to compare the biomass in the field. Please note: Only dates for which cloud-free satellite images are available are listed.
- Click on the map layer tile in the bottom right corner to select different biomass layers. Read here about the different biomass layers and which to choose for your purposes.
- The view changes and shows the selected biomass layer.
- Click on 'Close view' to exit the biomass comparison mode and go back to field view.