In Atfarm you can add Soil Analyses in the Soil Analysis overview or in the field page in the Soil Analysis tab. There are two options to add Soil Analysis values: by uploading lab files or by manually entering the values.
To manually enter your Soil Analysis values, please proceed as follows:
- Click 'Add Soil Analysis' in the Soil Analysis overview or in the field page in the Soil Analysis tab.
- In the next step, choose the Enter manually option.
- The analysis page opens.
- If desired, change the name of the analysis by clicking on the pen symbol next to the analysis name.
- Enter as much information as you know about laboratory sample details, field details, macro and micronutrients, soil characteristics and saturations. If you leave fields blank, we will not store this and when creating a Nutrition Plan, we will use default values. But to be able to save the analysis, you at least need to enter a nutrient value in the primary or secondary parameter section.
- Click 'Save analysis' when finished.
- Your Soil Analyses can be found in the Soil Analysis overview and in the field page in the Soil Analysis tab.
If you need support for this process, please contact our Customer Support Team.