In Atfarm you can add soil analyses in the soil analysis overview or in the field page in the soil analysis tab. There are two options to add soil analysis values: by uploading or by manually entering the values.
To upload your lab files, please proceed as follows:
- Click ADD SOIL ANALYSIS in the soil analysis overview or in the field page in the soil analysis tab.
- In the next step, choose the upload option.
- In step 1 of the upload, choose your lab and analysis type. If needed, you can change your country by clicking EDIT next to the country.
- Click UPLOAD FROM COMPUTER or drag and drop one or more files in the blue framed box to select your lab files to be uploaded.
- In step 2, confirm your uploaded files. To delete files, click on the bin symbol. To add more files, click ADD MORE. Click CONTINUE.
- In step 3, you can preview the data we found in the files. Select what data you like to add by ticking the files. If Atfarm detected an error in the uploaded file, it flags the error. Read here how to correct errors. When everything looks good, click UPLOAD.
Your soil analyses can be found in the soil analysis overview and in the field page in the soil analysis tab.
Please read here, if you have problems with the file upload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.