Developed by Yara, Atfarm enables you to optimise crop nutrition planning, adjust fertiliser applications and track crop growth using satellite data and algorithms based on Yara's agronomic expertise. By making well-informed crop nutrition decisions and applying nitrogen with precision, you can increase yields and save costs.
Atfarm is available as a free web app, with an additional free mobile app that allows you to use Atfarm anywhere and anytime.
Once you have created a free Atfarm account and chosen your role, farmer or advisor, you can create unlimited farms and add fields to them by uploading or drawing field boundaries.
Farmers create their own farms and invite collaborators, such as staff, for easy collaboration. Advisors add clients and organise their farms. Clients can then view their fields and recommendations. Collaborators can also be added to farms of advisors.
Find these functionalities in Atfarm:
- Crop satellite monitoring: monitor crop growth with satellite images and Yara's unique biomass layers to make informed decisions and plan your applications
- Field weather: never miss good spreading or spraying weather with weather forecasts
- Variable N-Rate Application: create Variable N-Rate Application (VRA) Maps and fertilise variably even without compatible equipment
- N-Photo Analysis: analyse crop nitrogen demand in early growth stages with your smartphone camera and get nitrogen recommendations in the Atfarm mobile app
- N-Tester Recommendations: analyse crop nitrogen demand in later growth stages with the Yara N-Tester and get nitrogen recommendations in the Atfarm mobile app
- Soil analysis: upload soil analysis results and view a soil summary for your field
- Nutrition Plan: use soil analysis values to create Nutrition Plans and plan products for the season
Interested in Atfarm?