You can transfer the file to your terminal after you exported it from Atfarm by following these steps:
- Store the VRA file on an empty USB drive. Please save it as a .zip file.
- Connect the USB drive to the terminal (Atfarm currently only supports file transfer with an USB drive but our team is working hard on a cloud connectivity).
- Load the VRA file from the USB drive.
- If your terminal and spreader are compatible and you set up everything correctly, the zones of the VRA map should be displayed on the terminal screen and the application rate should be set.
I can't upload the VRA maps to my terminal.
If you can't upload the VRA maps to your terminal, please check:
- Have you installed the latest software? For some terminals, the ability to process VRA maps, was introduced with a later software version.
- On some terminals you need to unlock licenses before you can use VRA maps.
- On some terminals you need to adjust the settings before you can use VRA maps.
For more specific help, please contact your local dealer or the terminal manufacturer.