If you forgot your password and cannot log in to your Atfarm account, please proceed as follows:
- Click on 'Forgot password?' on the log in page.
- Enter your email address used to register the Atfarm account.
- Click on 'Send me the link via email'.
- A reset email will be sent to your inbox in the next few minutes.
- Check your inbox and also spam folder for the email.
- Open the email and click on the link to reset your password.
- A page to enter a new password opens.
- Enter the new password and click on 'Save new password'.
- You can now log in to your account with the new password.
Cannot find the reset email?
If you do not find the reset email in your inbox or spam folder, you may not have confirmed your email address after registering your account. After creating an Atfarm account, a verification email is sent to the email address used for registration. The link in this email must be clicked to confirm the email address. Verification of your email address is a requisite for receiving the password reset email.
Please check your inbox for the verification email and confirm your email address. Once this is done, you can request a password reset email again. If you still do not receive a password reset email, please contact our Customer Support Team and we will help you to access your account again.
If you cannot find the verification email, please contact our Customer Support Team.