Atfarm comes as a web and mobile app. You can create a free Atfarm account either in the Atfarm web app in your web browser or in the Atfarm mobile app on your mobile device.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Atfarm sign-up page.
- Enter your first and last name in the first input fields.
- Select your country from the dropdown. We need to know your country since our recommendations are specific to your region.
- Choose your role: farmer or advisor.
- You can change your role later as long as you don't have an active subscription.
- Farmers can create their own farms and invite collaborators, such as staff, for easy collaboration.
- Advisors can add clients and organise their farms. Clients can then view their fields and recommendations. Collaborators can also be added to farms of advisors.
- Click Continue to proceed.
- Enter your email address and create a password in the input fields. These details will be used for future logins to your account. Ensure to enter your email address and password correctly.
- Tick the second box if you would like to receive updates on Yara products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Click Sign up to create your Atfarm account.
- Your account has successfully been created and you're now in your Atfarm account. In the future, you can log in to your Atfarm account with your email and password.
- Check your email inbox, including the spam folder, for a verification email sent by Atfarm and click the link in the verification email to verify your email address.
- Verifying your email address is necessary to reset your password in case you forget it.
- If you can't find the email, please contact our support team.